Thursday, April 22, 2010

Xbox 360 Live Call of Duty 4 bridge


Image : http://www.flickr.com


This past Christmas my son's purchased me an Xbox 360 and the Call of Duty game as a gift. My son's are all older and living across the country and this has been a great way for us to spend quality time together on Xbox live. I am really amazed at how we are able to play people from around the world and build friendships. I enjoy meeting and making new friends and this has been a great opportunity to meet people.

There is no visual contact with the persons you are playing, only speech. This really breaks down any barriers and you are able to see the person for what he is and not what he looks like. These guys could be people you would see in line at the grocery store and not give the time of day too. I enjoy playing with a person from El Salvador whom speaks very good English. I play daily with a soldier in the army whom was wounded in Iraq and is now recuperating in Germany. I have met numerous guys in the UK and we have become great friends.

As I am older (in my 50) I like to play with Guy from all walks of life. I can play all day with two men from Wisconsin, who live in the dairy farms in the process and have learned a lot about the dairy industry. It 'been a great way to build relationships and learn more about it. I encourage you to fun box and colleagues around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment