Wednesday, April 21, 2010

EA Sports Active Review


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I wanted to put in better shape. I work almost every day (3 / 4 miles one way), so I thought I would be in order, begin a program of additional training. As a proud owner of a Wii, I decided to EA Sports Active since I heard it was a good challenge, formal training. I had no idea what was inside!

For those of you who want a workout, including moves such as splits, squats, biceps curls and triceps, etc., is a great game for you. EA Sports Active 30-day challenge(With a rest day every three days) that has the strength training and cardio.

I like EA Sports Active is the calorie counter at the corner of the screen. It helps me to keep pushing to make the most of my training. I also like the combination of exercise types and the inclusion of some "fun" activities such as boxing, skating, tennis, basketball, etc. Keeps the formation of interest is a good selection.

A drawback of the game - not aseries of exercises that the ABS (the successor game, more training, "The work involves more than the factory, as I understand), and although the game offers a variety, may at the same time, repeated practice for 15 minutes can do the same exercise two or three.

After one day, I feel he could go. Although at first, my muscles (especially the legs) were pain, soon became accustomed to the routine and I found myself wanting more. The beauty of thisis that you can increase the intensity of exercise at any time. Furthermore, the resistance group that comes with the game adapted for the movements are heavier.

This game makes me mad! Currently, I am halfway to my first challenge in 30 days, and I'm already thinking about next. Offers a great workout that I feel energetic and happy in my skin all day passes.

I recommend this game because it works. There are many people out there who have seenThe results, and I'm one of them is planning. I bring the challenge because I have made. I burn calories and strengthen muscles every day.

For those of you who must be willing to be deceived "by a sense of fun, this is not the game for you. (Test instead of Wii Fit Plus) This game is essentially exercises such as squats, lunges and curls, but add some sports activities for guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment