Tuesday, April 20, 2010

NBA 2K10 is the best basketball game for X Box 360?


Image : http://www.flickr.com


If it were not for the NBA, has played in recent years, while missing some great games you could play. I am a big fan of basketball, but was very disappointed with the quality of games that are. It seemed that all the outside interference of any kind or the game, like "Unreal".

Then comes the NBA 2K series (about 2k7) that everything has changed. custom player attributes, the realrecording techniques, I can not get enough of these games. Once I started playing, I was hooked.

I want this game is great if you have friends in a unique challenge in the tournament as the graphics and the game is smooth as silk.

Even with the popularity of Xbox Live, you can go online and fight with others around the world. I did several times and warned ... There are many good players can beat! Iplayed in many live games, until the wire as I miss the ending.

This game has many features such as roads and the All-Star games, the NBA has the best on the field, so you can play at once. I like the look real. This is what I am all the time. Especially if you play in a big LCD TV. Wow ... What a picture!

The game platform has increased dramatically, and I'm happy every time I put the game and play for afew hours. It 's a great game and those responsible must be very proud of NBA 2K. This is one of the best basketball games out there until someone comes and takes his time shot that might not happen nearly so.

No comments:

Post a Comment