Sunday, April 4, 2010

Why is Jesus better than Santa Claus religious


Image : http://www.flickr.com


When I was in my religious church, I wish my Christian friends to wonder why Christmas has become a celebration of Santa Claus. Christmas should not be the birthday of Jesus Christ?

Santa Clause creep like driving? No matter what I tried today, people say that Christmas is about Jesus and not Santa Claus, nobody cares. Why?

This article will try to explain these phenomena.

Note that using the term "religion of Jesus", to celebrateas a separate entity as the true Jesus of the Bible. The religion of Jesus is the Jesus preached the religious churches, and that person is exactly the opposite of the true Jesus of the Bible.

"How do you know?"

Once I was a member of a religious community. Consider the following link to get information about my past http://cheee.wordpress.com/about/

Let's start with Santa Claus. What kind of person are you? He is happy. He is kind and generous. Always laughing. There isGifts of unconditional love. He has only one rule: be good and you receive gifts. Be brave and you get.

However, it is very forgiving. Although no tests throughout the year and only in the last days before Christmas, then you are eligible for grants. When speaking, use kind words. Children love it. He does not condemn you, but you feel. It also does not impose blame.

His favorite words: Ho Ho Ho.Laughter. She loves to laugh. Create a mood. Ease your mind. His only weakness is that it works only once a year.

What is the religion of Jesus?

In my opinion, is the worst person ever. It 'a hypocritical, sadistic, false and evil. Whatever evil you can imagine what we can do infinitely more than the worst. For unknown reasons, his love and faith communities to promote it.

Here's how it works:

If you are not Christian, it isI'll tell you what loves you. He loves you so much you are willing to die for your sins. His love is selfless and unconditional. He wants to accept his love and a Christian.

Once you become a Christian, evil seems. Now you belong to, which is to follow all their instructions. He needs you to pray the Bible, reading, going to church, give money, serve the church and go to missions. He does not like disobedient children, and will not hesitateTo punish those who dare to obey him.

When you pray, tell all their mistakes. When sin will be condemned by sin. If you do well, he will tell you that is not enough. Whatever you do, you will find a way to put them.

If you obey him, watch out! Can provide you or your family, accident, illness or other calamities. Ironically, even if you have tried everything possible to give orders, nor can you or your family, accident, illness or other obeyIn case of disaster. In short, there is nothing underneath. To sink to any level, a perversion.

If this happens, you are obliged to praise for his goodness.

He also loves his money. He does not care who is poor and needy. He wants to give money. And 'his glory to see, poor and sick.

Have the courage to ask for prosperity? I do not think so.

Based on comparison of which you choose to spend time? Santa Claus or the religion of Jesus? ITake Santa Claus at any time.

However, I have good news and bad news for you.

The bad news is that Santa Claus does not exist.

The good news is that neither the religion of Jesus

The Jesus of the Bible is the exact opposite of religion that Jesus preached in churches religious.

Here is something simple comparison:

Religious of Jesus: I want to stop sinning. Do not hesitate to take tough measures to punish them if they still sin.

JesusBible: I paid the penalty for their sins. Sin has no power over you. You are free. Come to me. Together we can overcome this sin on your part. Remember, I'm always on their side against their sins.

Sisters of Jesus, sometimes I go to the disease, for some reason that I chose. After all, I am God I can do what I want. I can change for the worse, I want to be. Even then, we expect you to praise me and tell everyone that I am a good God.

Jesus of the Bible: In the crossDiseases. In my opinion there are stripes healed. Sickness and disease has no right to remove them. Standing on your right. I paid dearly for healing for you. Good to see you in good health. Start believing in me and this right to cure law.

Sisters of Jesus, give me all the money. I like your money. I do not like the way us poor. If you are poor, then follow the arms of my glory.

Jesus of the Bible: In the cross, I could for the poor. Nono matter what their situation is now. If you still believe you have my wealth. Although they are very rich now, I can give even more. I hereby submit my eyes.

Religious of Jesus: I want things to serve me, as the church and I will do for the mission. No matter what I am sacrificing. I am God If you think you're in bad shape right now, I can do even worse, if you have the courage to obey.

Jesus of the Bible: I assume that everyThe intention of you who do things for me, but I want you to remember: You are the master. My love for you depends on what you do for me. Even if you stop these things, I still love you.

End

I hope this article is no longer able to help you invent to make the difference between Jesus and the real Jesus of the churches religious.

No comments:

Post a Comment