Thursday, April 1, 2010

Are you ready for wealth and success


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Life on this planet is like life in the holodeck. "The experience Holodeck can use what you want without fear of harm, and ensuring the security protocols directly on their building security.

For those who do not know what a holodeck is an imaginary space of a team in the series Star Trek Voyager uses controlled. Each life, like experience, we recommend that you play in this room and photos of photons have mass, and three interactionsize. The real images look and act and interact with you in real time.

For safety, the program has been included in the protocols that your computer so that you can not hurt to check. The creator of Star Trek, Gene Roddenberry "deceased used the series of higher spiritual consciousness, and express their stories reflect the nature of past and future of human relations.

Life is very similar to the holodeck, that birth before, we choose our parents and the birth of timeThis will better facilitate the human condition, we want to do in the physical world. It is not possible because the mind / soul are violated and the body is only a vehicle for the soul. There are security protocols to protect the body, while experiencing the physical life. A bit 'like the holodeck, the user or the ego can not replace the security protocols.

Those of us who seek the fullness, richness to draw us to win, but because we want the millions? Why not consider theThe relationship and happiness we desire? Because we have a thread?

The answer is very simple, and we are not ready. With wealth comes power, and most people are afraid of power are impressive. Intuitively, we all know that to create the power that is not in us or about us or elsewhere, is with us. With this awesome power depends on the use and the human ego is immature too many responsibilities. Sun limits humansubconsciously, the power, it is convenient to use - was built in security protocols, which protects it.

For millennia, mankind has shown that they can not control their own resources. The kings and dictators best demonstration of unlimited power, what happens if the stream is accessible from the immature mind - to destroy. Those who are now, and have been well managed to survive is to use it effectively.

Although rarely paradeFood Channel on television, sometimes I find channels. There is no need to go far to see how young people - sports figures and movie stars in particular, show better what happens to the money, power, drugs and unlimited access. Games in the hands of children to destroy.

In my life, I grew up in a poor family, and fight with the remains of the dog. After I grew up and I did mine, things have changed a bit ', and discovered the importance of knowledgePlenty. But I also blew up several times and is not well managed.

Whenever I have some 'wealth and attract what is what I need or want at this time. But I have $ 31,000,000.00 I want. In the past I did not have the maturity or the necessary balance for about 31 million are used responsibly and therefore security protocols starts and stops to show me. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that I have no money and other thingsI would like, if I can learn to manage my situation in a responsible manner.

Not that I have to pay any trends or patterns, it is not clear, if not spending money, and it is inconvenient and spend. I have a bank account, called me and I keep hearing.

There are obvious reasons for my expenses are, and I know them, but I did not have the strength to overcome. Fear is my enemy, and enable securityProtocols. I found it in all aspects of my life if I lose my fear of him.

Most of us use wealth as a means or a means to happiness. It continues to say, if I do this or that, I'd be happy, but luck may not have the experience or product. If you do not express our happiness that we have now, we are able to maintain a kind of happiness with him.

The path to greater wealth for you to winto start using what we already knew to express all aspects of your happiness. When you start to express their happiness more, earn more volume to compensate. Thirty million dollars in a bank account is equal to nothing, and all that really said a word "access" - that is there to collect a little interest, while consumption in a responsible manner?

If you experience happiness in your life, then you are with yourThe wealth wisely and will be no increase in wealth it their own way. To facilitate the future wealth of an official plan to move staff step how to handle it responsibly.

Unfortunately, with a plan, no guarantee that he uses as indicated in the plan. Once the money is in your hands, things change radically. instantaneous power to make or do almost anything I want, is like drinking a whole bottle of whiskey in one go.Do not have the desired effect, and pay later - the immature minds drunk with power.

To manage a large number of long-term relationship with him or imposed by an accepted wisdom that experience. If you expect to receive large sums of money or the wealth of others, you should be ready for it. Money or wealth has never been the intention of destroying life, but to improve it. If you're ready, abundance will come. Get your affairs in order and start planningthe same.

Are you ready for wealth and success? The answer is probably no, otherwise there would be - unless of course you can use to destroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment