Saturday, September 18, 2010

Xbox 360 Game Review - Resident Evil 5


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I am a big fan of Resident Evil. I also remember to pay more just to get anywhere else, the first Resident Evil installment of my original PlayStation nearly a week before all. There have been many episodes and incarnations since then, and although I lost a few number of years since the first Resident Evil 4 completely updated the game and I'm excited. I played Resident Evil 4 on my PlayStation 2and, like Resident Evil 5 generation was the first console version of the game in "neighbor", waiting for this game with some suspicion.

I remember the graphics in the trailer, which was published shortly after completing RE4 drool. Although it was a few years ago and of course the graphics have improved over time, I was curious to see what genes Capcom was able to trace my Resident Evilhungry eyes to feast.

I was not disappointed, because my first impression when I started the game went to the presentation and graphics of the game was very thin impressive. Some of the best I've seen 360 of fact. I mean, I was a bit 'hesitant to start the game. At first I thought it was a bit 'slow and clumsy figures too much space on the screen. I also make the target was a bit 'slow and therefore frustrating. Thus, although initiallyI was happy graphically, in terms of gameplay, I was a little 'unhappy.

However, they persevered in the first two hours, completely changed my mind. I used the controls and menu system again, and even with the new system of interaction with your partner. This game is fully co-op play, a nice gesture, it means that this great game with a good friend (or even a complete stranger, if you like).

AboutPartner, Sheva, can sometimes be a nuisance, such as collecting things before you get there, use your first aid supplies to get in the way and block the view at times. That said, it's bacon more than once to save so that they tend to forgive. Provides an interesting and colorful than a minute, you curse them and the nearest minute praise.

You can choose your partners for purposes offensive or defensive mindAttack or to respond to each selection. I chose a more defensive, so do most of the floors and I would heal if necessary. This worked for me, but you can start the game differently when you play preferred. Should attack and Sheva was the dirty work for you. There are times when you are over run with the foes, however, if you need a computer, then you will be happy with your partner to complete its share ofVillains.

Change the subject to the graphics, I would say that are truly excellent, and sometimes sublime. The effects of light at different times of day are very realistic and is one of my favorite moments and air in an underground tunnel, where all you have to do is limited to a flashlight hand. These effects contribute to the general atmosphere of the game to add.

There are a variety of enemies, more than others, andResident Evil Usually there are some enemies who might try to catch one. You will find that the greatest enemy of man is the end of level boss and gives him a greater challenge. Tend to work, that enemy has weaknesses, including, for example, may be addressed to a specific part of the body, or understand how to use the environment to get the best of the biggest opponents. Nothing strange or confused, butChallenge and decent treatment of aesthetics for the time they reach this level boss.

The game is generally a good experience with a combination of normal liquid, and the occasions when you are prompted to press a few buttons to avoid the risk, one way or another. This button calls can happen at any time, keeps you on your toes.

The controls are great, and although I was a bit 'lazy and restrictive at the beginning, I realized once the buttonscharging switching control Sheva, a weapon and the best lap, laughing. You can leave a weapon or object anywhere on the D-pad, press up, down, left or right to prepare immediately. Something I found very useful during the game.

You will be rewarded for his actions during the game, and won the 360 results, which are fair and satisfactory. You can expect a decent score if you do play the game again, but I always want everything1000 points bit 'of work and complete the game several times to each of outputs of the list.

The game is decent for a longer duration of the game today, but make no mistake, this is not exactly Fallout 3 for the story that not too long, maybe 15-20 hours or less. There are six chapters, each with three levels. However, there are a lot of replay this game, you can not see everything you do, only aPlay through. It also opens the Coop mode via Xbox Live in another dimension and will be running a couple of hours to add this game

I do not intend to follow the story, I think the embarrassment of the game for some people gave, I'd rather know what is good and the bad of a game, and the general opinion before deciding to buy. Another way to test the game is to try the demo on Xbox Live, though, warned that, personally, I will give you the demoLevel, but I like the end of the game.

For me, obviously. "Resident Evil 5 is a pirate, and should have, I think this is one of the best games at the moment and probably one of the best 360 time. I give to 10.09.

No comments:

Post a Comment