Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wes Craven is my soul for Horror Movie


Image : http://www.flickr.com


We are very pleased to see the new Wes Craven, take the lead author of the back seat with my soul. The last time I did in 1994, the new nightmare, so I hope that the break rejuvenated and returned to form.

In addition to new Scream 4, Halloween and my soul for that some paranormal activity 3D Saw 2 as if it were a hot topic this fall, but I hope it's good. The official reason is simple enough, but we'll see whatCraven with it, especially since the study is obviously promoting the shit behind the script and the direction of the chair so that no pressure!

So here it is: sleep tired ass in the idyllic village of Riverton (somewhere in the Midwest, where strange things always seem to happen), a local legend about a serial killer, who claims to kill even return received seven children born the night he died. 16 years later, the inhabitantsdisappear. If the serial killer is born again as one of seven young people, or survived the night he died? Naturally, one of Young knows the real answer to this question. This seems to go sometimes so similar, Pumpkin Head, and all the many others.

Adam "Bug" Heller (Max Thierot) said the bloody night his father died insane. Adam knows that his father, terrible crime, was traumatized fromNightmares since I was a child. Now, I do not know if children have dreams, but what is interesting if memory! Well, it depends on Adam's friends, that this monster is back to save money. Adam faces an unpleasant task that will not rest until his arrest, was the day he was born. Yes, we know that sounds a bit 'as a crapfest, but I hope that Wes Craven will surprise everyone. We can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment