Thursday, September 30, 2010

Review of Xbox 360 - Resident Evil 5


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I am a big fan of Resident Evil. I remind myself to pay extra for the first installment of my original PlayStation Resident Evil for a week before anyone else. Then there were as many episodes and incarnations, and even though I was a bit 'tired of years in series from the first Resident Evil 4 completely updated the game for me and I liked it. I played Resident Evil 4 on my PlayStation 2and, like Resident Evil 5 breath is the first version of the game in the "new generation" console, I expected this match to the bait.

I remember the graphics in the trailer, which was published shortly after finishing RE4 drool. Although it was a few years ago and has improved the graphics, of course, the time, I was curious to see what genes Capcom was able to track my Resident Evillike hunger.

I was not disappointed when my first impression when I was stuck in the game that the presentation has been reduced and the game graphics are very impressive. Some of the best I've seen in the 360 in reality. That said, I was a little 'uncertain of his game. At first I thought it felt a little character 'was too slow and clumsy screen space. They are also the target was a bit 'slow and frustrating. Thus, although initiallyI was happy graphically, in terms of gameplay, I was a little 'disappointed.

However, they persevered in the first two hours, completely changed my opinion. I'm used to the controls and menu system again, and even with the new system of interaction with your partner. This game is fully co-op game, a nice touch, that this great game with a good friend (or even a complete stranger, if you wish), that we have.

On the issue ofPartner, Sheva, can sometimes be a nuisance, and to take things before you do, use the first aid kit on the road and blocking his vision from time to time. That said, it will save your bacon more than once, so they tend to want to forgive. It makes a charming and interesting relationship to be like a minute, cursed and gave a minute of his honors.

You can choose your partner have more attack and defense are digested byThe selection of attack O. I chose to be on the defensive, so most of the shots and heal me when I needed it. This worked for me, but you can play in another way, if you prefer. This guy simply Sheva attack and let them do the dirty work for you. There are times that over the enemies within, but if you need equipment, and then I feel very grateful that their partner to complete its share ofVillains.

Change the subject to the graphics, I would say that they are really excellent, and sometimes sublime. The effects of light at different times of day are very realistic and is one of my favorite moments and air in an underground tunnel, where all you have to do is the dim light of a torch hand. These effects contribute to the general atmosphere of the game to add.

There are many enemies, a bit 'harder than others, andResident Evil is the typical way, there are some enemies who try to take one. You will find a kind of enemy largest patron, to end the stage and give a challenge a bit 'more difficult. They tend to work, you have this particular weakness of the enemy, for example, you should go to a specific location on your body or work, how to use the environment to get the best main rivals. Nothing strange or confusing, but aworthy challenge and a beauty treatment you can expect when you reach the boss.

The game is generally a liquid with a good combination of normal, and sometimes when you are prompted to press certain keys will be to reduce the risk of one form or another. This application affects can occur at any time, and then continue.

The controls are great, and if it took a bit 'slow and restrictive at first, once I get the keysrecharge, control-Sheva, change weapon and the best lap I laughed. You can use a weapon or an item for each item D-Pad, so that only up, down, left or right to equip immediately. Something I found very useful during the game.

You will be rewarded for their actions during the game, and won the 360 services that are fair and satisfactory. You can expect to score a decent player if you finish the game once, but I hope that all1000 points to a little 'work and complete the game several times to do all the achievements of the list.

the longevity of the game is decent for a modern game, but make no mistake, this is not just scroll through the history of Fallout 3 will not be too long, maybe 15 to 20 hours or less. There are six chapters, each with 3 levels. However, there are plenty of replayability in this game, and you can not find what you want in a singleGame over. It also opens the co-op mode via Xbox Live to a dimension of play and a couple of extra hours of game time to add this game

I have deliberately whole story there, I think you just lost the game for some people, that I prefer to know what is good or bad a game, and general advice before deciding. Another way to test the game is to try the demo on Xbox Live, but warned that personally I do not really like the demoLevel, but I love the end of the game.

To me, this is obvious. Resident Evil 5 is a witness and should be one! I'd like one of the best games of the time and probably one of the best 360 to date. I give it 9 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment