Monday, August 2, 2010

Nintendogs for Nintendo DS Review


Image : http://www.flickr.com


If you have a Nintendo DS, but not yet decided to take a copy of Nintendogs, then this review is for you. Nintendogs is strange, because I think it's one of those games where you know you're there, but I do not care - that is, until it actually hands on them. I know that the game was released some time ago. That said, I think it's worth a look for those who can not get their hands on the game yet.

So the game fun? YouIt is also worth your time? In my opinion, absolutely! The good thing is that I found on Nintendogs, the game played over short distances. Personally, I used to play in half an hour, but that does not mean you can not go natural. Back in the day, I'm one of those animals or Nano (Tamagotchi I do not know, or what is called) and I tell you, if I liked it, then you will like Nintendogs.

That said, I think if I had to choosebetween a Tamagotchi or something like Nintendogs, you go with Nintendogs. interactivity move with their dogs and puppies and how to act is just incredible. My friend after the game Nintendogs, actually went to take a real dog, I found quite surprising. Some dog breeds so many choices from which you can, then chances are, you can breed of dog you like the game

Therefore, I recommend this game? Sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment