Sunday, May 16, 2010

Viva Piñata - Trouble in Paradise


Image : http://www.flickr.com


As usual, I spent my hard-earned wages in video games that came out this Friday, Infinite Undiscovery, games, and the long wait (at least by me) as a result of Viva Pinata - Trouble in Paradise.

Well, as I said I played Infinite Undiscover, I was really in Viva Pinata morning, and never on the recent publication of the letter from Square-Enix.

As always, I try to give an honest opinion of the partyis that this game is fantastic as its predecessor. All original piñatas are more for us as director of operations and admire, and now there are many other piñatas for the love and care. My favorite of the new generation is the piñata Jeli. This is a huge Yeti, which is located in the snow game.

This brings me to another topic. There are two areas that can piñata in the garden, and serves Pentarctic capture the desert. Here you canThere are several quarries of new (and old) to locate the piñata traps and bait. How Pokeball Pokemon, these traps are not always successful, but it is a strange lot 'of the game.

There are also more willing pimps and Sour piñatas, the rest of his garden. In fact, there are many new things in the game that comes out of the game with all new things, and I would be satisfied. There are plants, products, piñatas, pimps and piñatas acidthe game keeps his game for hours!

But like every game is a way of error. For example, is absurdly difficult, the new Chocolodocus rare ... that in fact the only reason I know what it is, because it was sad to walk to buy the guide for the game ... but this is not the problem.

Also, I'm not sure if this is a bug with my game, or is a common mistake is with them, but for 30 hours that I play(Together ... not a single session), time has done nothing but rain, that is the time in the game ... Although the time spent in the UK like ... Year. Look, this is not so much a question of how water should not contain all the plants, but my Piñata always depressed by the weather ... and tugs your heart strings nothing like seeing a Redhot cry tears falling from his eyes.

I know I'm sad, but I love this game seems a breezeI assure you that this game says that people of all ages. All my friends (22-30) to play this game and love, if you are looking for something new, do not allow the play of girly appearance are presented, is a brilliant game and fun for the many hours of hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment