Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fallout 3 Vs The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion - weapons or magic?


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Fallout 3 was released almost a month and a game last night, I thought I'd write my opinion about this game, instead of a genuine examination. Incidentally, I actually finished the game a bit 'too fast, but I have tons of unexplored places and adventures to prove that he did not expect so soon to end. However, I would say that I have more than 20 hours, adding spent some of the missions under the road.

Developed by Bethesda Game StudiosFallout 3 is very similar to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, but this time the story plays in a state of post-apocalyptic America for the year 2277, rather than in medieval times. How to become your way through the battles with the weapons mostly and sometimes melee weapons like swords, guns and baseball bats. Graphicwise while Oblivion has been fantastic, I think, say their security, Fallout 3 is better because I feel in a post-apocalypticAlmost all the rubble, ash and more than 50% of the time to explore underground. I do not understand why you should not, however was more than two years in the wild.

Forget the cards for a second, I'd rather play Oblivion Fallout 3, because of the time evolution. I much prefer going to a modern future in time and place of magic weapons. So if you do not have these preferences, and played before Oblivionthen its pretty safe to say you like Fallout 3. What I like Fallout 3 is the fact that there is a VAT system that allows easy access to some parts of the body indicates the percentage of success. At first when I saw the trailer for this show system that I thought was immersed in a function. I can assure you not to use the system, the AP (action points), and in fact can not be used over and over again in a short period of dischargeobjects without filling up your access point, AP Healing. Usually, you must wait for natural regeneration AP. This could be a bit 'overwhelmed when you play a very easy easy. If a crisis more difficult to play this game if necessary against multiple enemies.

So I guess my point really depends if you are at this moment or not, as has been played and enjoyed Oblivion. Fallout 3 is a must for you ifLoved, and preferably containing or in the future of modern and / or prefer magic weapons.

I hope this short article can be found in the decision whether to accept the aid of the party. And I always wonder if there is a version of Oblivion or Fallout MMO in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment