Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Monitor, measure and manage their customers Voluntary Service Reps


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I went to Ikea for the third time in two days, not trading, but again, no one under the Ottoman equivalent of wood he had bought.

I was lucky because I have the same employee who helped me was the night before.

But this time was his evil twin took over.

"I do not share that article, because he opened the plastic box with the screws to him," hostile.

I do not understand the logic, especially in light ofThe fact that Ikea built fully accepted in exchange for other objects.

It was only thorns?

The fact that the violation had nothing to do with why I had to complete it?

They would say: "I helped both, and have contributed to the night?"

However, she said she would speak to a supervisor, and I heard murmurs behind the swinging door of his wings. Already more than three minutes later, he announced, without a traceEnthusiasm

"He said, okay. Take a few minutes to get a replacement."

The same day I called my credit card issuer to reverse late fees and interest charges. I sent my payment on time.

CSR said it "was not canceled only three days after the due date."

"Well, I sent in time, I said.

"But we do," he repeated.

"Please give me a supervisor, I said.

"What a supervisor can do for you?" LOSapplication.

"Investing in the final price and financial burdens, I replied, wondering why I had to explain the obvious.

'Well, I can cope. Just ask. "

"Well, we can not apply the standard fee and borrowing costs later?"

"One Minute" and that led me on hold.

After his return to the line, said: "I'm going this time!" and with this ultimatum, the sanctions are removed.

These two episodes show that CSR has an enormous amount of flexibility inhow to treat or mistreat us. Often, individuals behave according to your mood, attitude, and who knows what.

This is not the path of excellence, but in chaos.

The key for the excellent service that is uniform is wonderful, and the discretion of this nature, particularly to help loud and punishing, was removed from the equation.

Although we are always told "Your call may be monitored or recorded for quality", it seems, this is rarelyThe effects were more bad things.

CSR decision-making must be constantly adjusted through the use of performance measures are examined.

Only then will clients find relief from the SPR "voluntary", which functions like an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment