Tuesday, May 18, 2010

O Mary do not cry


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Tears ...

Why are you crying? Sometimes we need to cry, the simple things, sometimes sentimental, touching scenes of our lives lead us to cry. Increasing the circumstances, we find tears in my eyes. On the other hand, are those times, for no apparent reason, begins to perceive the lacrimal glands.

There are three types of tears. Basal tears our constant flow of lacrimal glands, and clean and lubricate the eyes, the vision possible. reflex tears occur when an irritantEffects on the eyes is very often based on the reduction of onions, but the tears of a dust particle and trigger reflex. Finally, mental or emotional tears, thought only of the human condition is what we used at most - a physical reaction to the emotion.

As we know, the "reputation" is often relieves us of all or most of the tension that is in us (remember to stress people, after all). And 'quite normal that we feel a sense of relief after an attackcry. In general, the number and type of stress hormones released in our body increases significantly when we cry.

Good for us! And 'this news to everyone? Do not complain, after all the babies with the best of their arrival. And guess what '- not silence them. " "

This is not a scientific study of tears, and is not intended to be the last word on the subject. I know I've cried a few times in my life, and it is interesting to speculate on the reasons andthe circumstances in which the fall of tears. Our society seems to cries and tears that were in place.

Roy Orbison wrote a song, "Crying," which concludes: "Yes, now you're gone, and from that moment, I'm gonna Cry, Cry, Cry, Cry, yes, cry, cry for you." One of the best riffs of all time was bodies for the song "96 Tears" by? and the Martians. Smokey Robinson tells us: "Tears of a Clown" Elvis Presley "crying in the chapel," Jackie Wilson LonelyTeardrops Little Anthony & The Imperials left "Tears on my pillow, The Everly Brothers were shouting:" Rain "was Lisa Lisa" they all shouted, "and Leslie Gore said:" It's my party and I cry if I want. "How can we forget that the Prince told us how" it sounds like When Doves Cry "?

For me, even before the outcome of sporting events ... I do not know if "my team win," but often, when an outsider to succeed. I think my feelings later, when a team will not be acceptedemerge victorious, and well, I'm excited by the imminent success. Often, indeed, I hope that success is given by the dashed ultimately the team.

I have at weddings, births and birthdays, said that death, funerals, eulogies given by the Church as we pray and race to the church service when the speaker a bit 'too strong as he tells us of movies, sporting events, with all "normal" things that bring more tears. EGOI remember an episode of my childhood when my mother was planning to steal the varices in the hospital. There can be only one night, or maybe two to be, but I was crying uncontrollably in his absence. I know there are more than 9 or 10 at the time, and I lost a lot of things, I have my pillow wet with tears.

A major advantage of our cry is that people see. People pay attention to facts. My son, Caleb, and I played dominoesrecently. When we finished our first game, it happens that I won. He argued the point with me, as it turned out that he did not understand the point system. As I explained to him the points, and his eyes filled with tears. My natural response was to embrace and try to calm him when he was clearly angry.

After stopping the flow of tears, explained the reason for the tears. "When we finished, do not say" good game ", so I started to cry." We started the habitSo when playing official matches, and became so interested in teaching that I had forgotten the importance of this small gesture.

If we are very pleased that we are to cry often. Caleb was excited and my first reaction was that he lost because of him. Not a good loser (4 years ago), but of course not. I am moved to tears. They are, or is injured - either physically or emotionally - and if it was a sober, causing fever parental instincts in meagainst him and comfort him. stoic men, Caleb is released too quickly in most cases, let me know, I'm fine, Dad. "

Once the idea is expressed that "male" and rejection of comfort I can offer, I know that many of us have learned that there are only "the man cried." After all, the "Big Boys Do not Cry." We have learned, this tells us that children - our parents tried to do much of our time (but we have Frankie Valli song "Big Girls", notCry).

If you follow my example, Caleb is not afraid of tears. Recognizes the myth that exists in relation to men and their behavior. Crying in therapy, do not cry with joy, is a huge version. crying, without the will or capacity, that would probably be inclined to "macho" ways to solve our emotional conflicts Resort. We see this type of behavior too often in society.

Have a good reputation in those days - that will do you good.

No comments:

Post a Comment