Friday, December 24, 2010

Zombie Overkill


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Remember the Day of the Dead, which is still afraid of fear? Those who know where the days. But now a days, can we really say that? I'm afraid to be honest about this, but I think we're saturated with zombies. To be honest, I think they really have a plague zombie apocalypse.

See, look at all the games and movies and television programs that have to do with zombies. For example, we have games like Resident Evil, Links4 Dead, and now games like Red Dead Remdemtion: The nightmare of the living dead. And do not forget one of the last games on our shelves that contain a chaos is not dead, Call of Duty Views: Black Operations. If we go back and look at the scene of the film and television, we see many of them. We are the living dead in the CMA. There is a land of zombies, the dead and Dead Air

I did some 'research online and found guilty. There are a lot of zombie movies are. Moreposted in the last five or six years and they did. I do not know, as you all know, but overall I feel like if I had a much greater burden of the epidemic of zombies recently and is still a bit 'bland. Back in the day, the idea of a redesign that makes me panic undead uneasy.

"How can I help?" I can not kill me if he's dead Oh shit no, most of them! ACK! "

If I was constipated, would not necessarily be more interesteddue to a horde of undead walk the earth. In all, television movies and video games with zombies, I think, "OK, where's the gun?" Blam! "Ah! Bullet in the forehead. Peazy easy."

I'm not saying it's the zombie phenomenon is at rest, but it seems that we started with this Zombie Zombie saturated and the entire site. zombie movies are always fun to watch, because it is true that only a zombie Mindless EatingBrain of an unhappy people is quite fun. Any fan of zombie movies or blood and guts in general, you can see a successful, if not the cheese zombie movie.

Even with a small Red Dead Redemption: The nightmare of the dead is not funny. Turning to my trusty horse undead zombie, blowing up the skull of the masses of the undead is always fun and enjoyable. You could say that the nightmare has come as the undead, all films have captured a great way to do the same thing. OfZombie Horde. Watching zombies eat people. What is killing people and then kill the undead scum of the earth.

Invasion of the Zombie Apocalypse is here, like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment