Friday, December 10, 2010

PlayStation Experience


Image : http://www.flickr.com


announced a few months ago a friend at my house has decided to make a significant investment for our future in entertainment. I was sitting quietly next to me waiting to explain how happy I was when he managed to reach an agreement on the internet incredible the latest version of the PlayStation 2. Frankly, I could not believe my ears. I have never played PlayStation in the past and the last game I played with my friends when I wasChild was an old version of Atari. I could not understand how anyone over 25 to pay a sum to another of those players are inert to watch TV for hours or even days of the battery. But the experience I had when PlayStation 2 in the rooms of my house was not exactly as originally thought. PlayStation has proven to be very fun and educational games. After the first few weeks, I realized that if anyone knows how to balanceLife is possible to spend much time exploring this unique gaming experience, without guilt.

Produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, PlayStation 2, the sequel to the original PlayStation console, a huge success around the world has been, since its original version. In March 2005 exceeded the sales performance of 100.49 million units of PlayStation Home, the first console to reach the threshold of 100 million games sold. dates back to 1986, Nintendo has beenin the first attempt to work with disk technology, but after meeting a number of problems Nintendo, Sony has decided to tackle the second coming with a solution. Sony will soon recognize the new video game market should start to produce its own console, Nintendo leading the management team to cancel all bids to form an alliance with Philips, this time to gain control of licenses on Philips developed machines. At the end of 1992, Sony and Nintendoreconcile their differences and major Sony has released the first version of the PlayStation in 1994 in Japan. In September 1995, PlayStation was introduced in the United States, Europe and Asia and its first successes was the beginning of the challenge for future sales.

The extreme popularity of the PlayStation introduced the term "Playstation generation" and, as Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy resident, Grand Mal, Tourism and Silent Hill titlespastime games of millions of users around the world. Having enjoyed over eleven years of playing streaming video production, Sony has announced that the next-generation PlayStation console PlayStation 3, PS3, or unknown, was launched in November 2006 and will also be backward-compatible devices, which means that the situation of the game all their games that were released for other versions of the PlayStation.

Although the genius creators argue that the new PlaystationVersion of the popular video game, the user experience needed, I doubt that even managed to have the same success in the time desired. A variety of competitive play, including the powerful Nintendo, a series of games for their console, user expectations have increased and have started well aware of their choice the next game. But I am sure that my friend and I will continue to play our games for PlayStationChoice, as NBA 2K6 or Grand Theft Auto, a PlayStation 3 of our budget at least for a while '.

No comments:

Post a Comment