Thursday, December 2, 2010

Accusound Reference Signature Series Speakers 8.5 Review


Image : http://www.flickr.com


You want a speaker system at home, then this article will help you in any way you choose to go with the selection. Speakers need in me I was a company called Accusound Australia Pty Ltd is the Australian society and of 5.1 or 7.1 surround. I am writing this comment from my experience with the quality and accusound from these speakers. Some of the questions that covers me, how good they are and how sound and howthat easily adapt to the speakers.

Accusound revise the 2009 Model Signature Series Reference 8.5 speakers. These speakers are designed with two front speakers with two main speakers rear center speaker and a subwoofer or LFE low frequency effects ", like my Yamaha RXV663 amp, it's called. I was on a tight budget, so these speakers are produced in a large price, I was not expecting too much from the way of audio performance. I was impressed with the manufacturer's request that allInvolved in this package have been completely matched to the sound. the front speakers are the main speakers at each step comes with 2 200 mm woofer and midrange driver comes with a 150-mm and 25 mm tweeter elliptic smoothing. 2x165mm contains the center speaker channel driver and 25 mm dome tweeter provides excellent bass response and clear voice and high elliptical sharp. the rear speakers with 165 mm woofer and tweeter 25 mm elliptical identical to the largestCenter speaker. The subwoofer is to use 300 mm long throw, high power subwoofer has a 200W integrated amplifier with adjustable volume and frequency and phase, as are the components that come in the package from the sound system.

Before going into the bowels of the United Nations headquarters and the creation of my boys audio mention the speakers Australia, the company accusound exclusive series. I was veryimpressed by the speed of communication, question posed by e-mail, and in a few hours I can get a precise answer, I'm not sure, but it makes me feel better to buy from these guys if you get this kind of rapid response.

This is one of the best deals on price, although I am not for myself as a guru or a fan of music in high fidelity, but I know what I like and take the time to comparisons with similar products, first with my party took to win. Myhome theater system consists of my 50inch Panasonic plasma as my Xbox Media Center with DVD player and receiver Yamaha RX 663, and now the reference series Accusound 8.5. These speakers really get the feel of the game are not cheap, I was impressed by the quality of construction for housing and the overall objective was very good. I must say that I bought, which are damaged in the area and it was true that the field for the subwoofer was a gap in it. Farmmy breath, I took the box damaged and therefore has a small dent in the closet for the first half hour later, I find it destroyed. A look at the speaker terminals, which were nice and large and accept the banana now standard cable, I decided to accusound 12 gauge.

Now, how do they sound? Not with a Blue Ray player but (on my list, but) I call my son and asked him to come see my new 5.1 speakers and the wayBring your PS3 and Blu Ray with you. Set the PS3 is very easy to communicate only the HDMI cable from the amp and go. We decided, 3 hours, this movie is Resident Evil, uncompressed audio to my 663 is decoded Sat Yamaha RX happy to admire the film, even though all the sound effects added that it was lost or not heard before, Alice takes bit were all crows was absolutely incredible, a great roar from the submenuWoofer and the fronts, even to generate a good amount of low impact and effect of the large rear wheel and around the city. The manual that the speakers in a burn in time, and although I found the truth, the sounds seem to be a little 'richer still, listening to music, make movies. The front is the position of power and bi-amp my RXV643 this configuration, but I have nothing to do about it, but I will.

Finally, I recommendsomeone else?, yes, my son and I like the sound of the speakers accusound and the price is a pleasure so great that, before another institution. You will receive a quality product at a really good price. I love gadgets strange back and buy again and I must say that the signing of this reference series '8, 5 A fantastic explosion speakers for my money I ask my neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment