Monday, January 4, 2010

Why is Santa Claus, Jesus is better than religion


Image : http://www.flickr.com


When I asked my religious church, I like my fellow Christians, because Christmas is a celebration of Santa Claus. It is not that what Christmas is the birth of Jesus Christ?

How is Santa able to sneak? It does not matter now that we tested, the public, to say that the birth of Jesus and Santa Claus, nobody cares. Why?

In this article I will try to explain these phenomena.

Note that I used the word "religion with Jesus", to markas a separate entity to be the true Jesus of the Bible. Jesus is the religion that Jesus preached in the churches and the religious person is exactly the opposite of the true Jesus of the Bible.

"How do you know?"

Once I was a member of a religious community. Please use the following link for information about my past http://cheee.wordpress.com/about/

Part of Santa Claus. What kind of person are you? He is happy. He is kind and generous. Ride forever. Turnsnecessarily made for love. Has only one rule: Be good and you receive gifts too. Unartig and you'll be able to get more.

Even then, it is very mild. Even if you are angry for the whole year and only in the last days before Christmas and still be eligible for prizes. When speaking with the kind words you used. The kids love it. The prize will not even sit down. He did not provide any voltage or a failure.

His favorite words: Ho, ho, ho.Laugh. She loves to laugh. Creates the atmosphere of celebration. Raise your spirits. Its only flaw is that it works only once a year.

And the religion of Jesus?

In my opinion, is the worst person who ever lived. He is a hypocrite, a sadist, a liar and evil. Whatever evil you can imagine, has cordially worse. For unknown reasons, religious support of churches and love.

Here's how it works:

If you are not Christian, it isto say how much he loves you. He loves you so much you are willing to die for their sins. His love is his selfless and unconditional. He wants his love and to be Christian.

After seeing a Christian face of evil. Now that belong to one who must obey all instructions. He wants you to read the Bible, praying, going to church to give money to serve the Church and go on a mission. He does not love children disobedient, and will not hesitateto punish those who dare to obey him.

When you pray, say all their faults. If you sin, sin I condemn you. If you do good, he will tell you that this is not enough. Whatever he does, he will find a way to sit.

If you obey it, watch out! Can give and his family, accident, sickness or other calamities. Ironically, although it is better to obey their orders, which may also you or your family, accident, illness or otherDisaster. In summary, there is nothing underneath. It may fall to any level of perversion.

If this happens, you are obliged to him for his goodness.

He also liked money. No matter how poor or it is not necessary. He wants to give money. And 'the glory to see, poor and sick.

Dare ask for prosperity? I think not.

On the basis of the comparison you choose to pass the time? Santa Claus or Jesus religious? IGo to Santa Clause at any time.

However, I have good news and bad news for you.

The bad news is that Santa Claus does not exist.

The good news is not the religion of Jesus

The Jesus of the Bible is the exact opposite of the religion of Jesus is preached in the temples religious.

Here's a simple comparison:

Religious of Jesus: I want to stop sinning. I will not hesitate to take tough measures to punish you if you still sin.

JesusBible has paid the penalty for their sins. Sin has no power over you now. You are free. Come to me. Together we can overcome the sin of his. Behold, I am always with him against their sins.

Jesus Religion: Sometimes I choose for each disease, for this, too. Finally, I am God I do what I want. Not as bad as I want to be. Even then, I expect that others praise me and say what a good God, I am too.

Jesus of the Bible: In the cross, I was takenHis illness. Because of the wounds heal. Sickness and disease has no right to oppress you. Stay on the right. I paid a heavy price for his recovery. Good to see you helped. Home think of me, and heal this.

Religion, Jesus, give me all your money. I like your money. I do not care how poor we are. If you are poor are poor for my glory.

Jesus of the Bible: In the cross, which was poor to become rich. It isno matter how bad the situation is now. As you continue to believe and receive my wealth. Even if you're rich now, I can tell you more. It 'an honor to see you rich.

Religious of Jesus, the things I do for myself and to serve in the Church and go directly to the mission. I do not like how you have to make sacrifices. I am God If you think you are in bad shape right now, I can not do worse, if you have the courage to obey.

Jesus of the Bible: I thank allThe intention to do things for me, but I remember: You're The One I Love. My love for you depends on what you do for me. Even if an end to the things that I love you more.

Conclusion

I hope this simple can help to understand the difference between the real Jesus, and Jesus speaks invented by religious communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment