Friday, November 5, 2010

Resident Evil - life after the review of 3D


Image : http://www.flickr.com


After all the Resident Evil game so far, I have an obligation to see all the films in the saga that is online. As you can imagine, this leads to great disappointment. I liked the first movie, hated the second, and I personally think that the third was the best so far. It gave me great hope for Resident Evil: Afterlife, but he certainly was hesitant as the trailer looked more like the matrix of all> Resident Evil game. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. I expected this movie to suck, but boy, is by far one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Paul WAS Anderson has lost more than successful, but some of his films that I love. For example, only the first Mortal Kombat is funny as hell, "Event Horizon", in several other movies and games like Dead Space has inspired, and I think Dead or Alive is an adaptation of the best films ever. I think it was aTry something more than enthusiasm, with the hand in 3D, as well as the murders, the presentation of the film.

Now I kind of 3D, I think it can improve a film and really help you not suck to examine the effects, if the film is only for 3D sound. Resident Evil Afterlife is so obvious, but the three-D effects gadget is a shame. Each scene is a crime, cutting punch, block or idling. Honestly, I think if the film was screened in time is 1:01, it would15 minutes. I am very serious when I say do not let this movie within 5 minutes or a couple of bullets flying in slow motion to your face, and it is really good.

Things look good, but Ali Larter plays Claire Redfield. Ali Larter is hot, everything is there, and his team this time at the hotel with their counterparts in the game finally begins to see Claire to join his brother Chris, and Chris plays the actor Wentworth Millerlooks strikingly similar to their game Resident Evil 5 also iteration. One of the problems he had with his presentation, however, was his insistence on a Ghostbusters game in general throughout the film. Resident Evil 5, Chris set up the game really badass like steroids, and I can not able to reach the level of physical abilities of the film, but these are the people who do not hide their sordid assistance. Ivery happy with the character of Albert Wesker this time, he plays hard and well for Shawn Roberts, who all had the same powers, appearance and hardness factor of its video game counterpart.

One of the worst things, Resident Evil: Afterlife trying to do to fill the position of the elements of video games that are not easy. Many monsters last game absolutely no explanation as originally published. The opening scene Milla Jovovich characterAlice ran like an army of clones, and never explained how they do it. There are scenes in which Alice asks the coins with his weapon, so that if a zombie head shot, covered with pieces of splashes of blood on the ground. I can not say if it is a scam of Scott Pilgrim, or if this is another example of an attempt to integrate the mechanics of the game in a movie where they belong.

If you hate 3D, go to this movie, I can almost guarantee.If you like games, you might get a kick out of some conversions of character, because they are beautiful, but that does not say much. There is no reason to see this movie, which is bad, so bad is an insult to the players and spectators.

No comments:

Post a Comment