Friday, July 30, 2010

Gran Turismo - The Game


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I will speak for the game Gran Turismo on PSP was released last winter. I've always loved this franchise from the realism of roads and vehicles. It 's my experience with this game

What I like about this game is that cars are running against, almost as fast as the car you drive. It 's a good competition, because it helps to have corners. It 's so I can get my advantage in my car Corning. This makes the race more difficult. Theyagainst other cars that have almost the same power, the same treatment, then the only option is to be more effective than other cars in Corning. I tried to go over to the right. Unfortunately, it takes a long time for your vehicle to reach the speed of transfer.

According to the articles I read Rankings.com in the game, you can get almost 800 different vehicles. There are about 35 different songs for you. You can also run on the tracks in reverse order. Usskill levels for each track. You can change the number of laps in each race. Usually this is due to three shifts. As you can see, there are a multitude of options you can have a good racing experience.

Car drives well. Dealing with them is like driving in real life. I have never driven a car exotic like a Ferrari, I can not say what the defendant near the game for the most exotic car I have is the Corvette. From what I hear in the game for the carBehaves like the real. Plymouth Superbird Cuda and works exactly like the real machine. I drove in my youth as well and had a high opinion of both vehicles.

Another point of this game is decent, do not get licenses for the race. In the previous version of Gran Turismo, you must complete the driving lessons and experience of licensing their tracks to go. For me, it is very frustrating. I'm glad you made this gameIt comes directly the issue of leadership and earn the money to buy different cars.

Each race lasts a day. Every three days, there are several dealers to bid for a road and other cars. I like this option because there is no need to do something special to want the car you drive, if not to win races and earn money. Some cars are very expensive to buy. At least not to release a dozen races.

Gran Turismo is verygood graphics. Handling, sound and sensation of speed is good if the game will be treated. If you have an accident, there was no damage to the vehicle. Alone in the car on the track, go to the end of the race trailer. It 's fun run on different tracks in different parts of the world. It makes you appreciate the skills necessary to be a racing driver. The hardest part was designed normalcy in the streets of a city or town. Warning barriersMeeting, which can be confusing if you are not careful.

You will be with the feeling that the car was handling and graphics, which struck during the race meeting. The menus are easy to interpret. For all the race has played for the PSP, Gran Turismo is the best by far. The game is more of a simulator arcade.

No comments:

Post a Comment