Wednesday, July 28, 2010

FEAR FEAR 2 hot Downloaded


Image : http://www.flickr.com


FEAR 2, it took almost four years before the arrival of new players say. In four years, many things can happen and for the life of me I can not say that FEAR 2 is not anything new or remotely from their success story. I remember the fear for the PlayStation 2 and also remember that there is something that was dated even then, because I played on a PS3, but was rented, but make sure it was for some reason, I no longer believe. memory

I know it was a popular fearGame, then again seemed to be more innovative, I'm sure. Oh, then what is today because of what I FEAR 2 is a great failure, it seems, you really should be the backbone is lost in the old heart, I played shortly after FEAR 2 Dead Space play a very innovative and exciting. For graphics of FEAR 2 leaves something to be desired ...

I fear for a couple of hours, but last night, I am rather surprised that the graphics are much lower than expectedin those days. I'm Dead Space is like Rembrandt and graphic prints over fear. In other words: FEAR feels very dated now. All that are in the room, etc. is very square, the lack of depth, etc. The only thing that seems to really "success" is when I think of paramilitary troops to shoot if you do not see very much otherwise be in the process. I'm not a great sense of history really. Guys, I remember FEAR long, long timeseems innovative ... But the producers of long, long time again ... And 'as if I'm bored or busy with other things. The energy of the title has not increased since then until today, I think, feels a lot more that fear has been introduced at random. I played the demo and it occurs to me now that I have this huge robot created in memory and get your picture with rockets, etc. I remember a game reviewer said he believed his place in a thrillerthat fear. I was not sure about their opinion, but now I begin to think he was right.

The Board of Directors of the message of FEAR 2 IGN and its lack of graphical interpretation ... I agree with the above consignment. Regarding the story is not much better, in fact, worse. The story has a girlfriend and apparently all of Alma and "dangerous" in the psychic sense. Some people really do have something for the girls and the supernatural. Similar to a warning orHerald problems, I suppose. However, it is a bit 'to work on a girl too. Because girls are often not the players or teams ax! In any case, FEAR 2 begins chatting with the habitual behavior that is more game-military ... We are a team, blah, blah, blah. We're not talking about people saying that Shakespeare or Stephen King ... The dialogue is the dialogue and most of the authors of the game are still working on this first unit worn by Holden CaulfieldHigh School! In other words, these are novelists, but certainly a beginner can cut a bit 'loose. Just to say that this speech is long in the tooth and the "game designer usually stay together check-in, if the name is not Kojima or not related to the Resident Evil series.

At least we have our first person to be a hero Michael Becket, a man crucial to the Delta team and the game begins, you and your order is a manager of a multinational to stop,Genevieve Aristide, but Armacham Board of Directors of the strike and put them on you and your team at the end of his life ... All this means that began to appear between 30 minutes before the first FEAR FEAR 2 games a bit 'of a prequel, I think. From there you can go through a hospital, school, storage facility and service in Iceland. The only problem with all this, nothing works here. The game is very "hands off" of its creator. FEAR 2 is similar to any number of games,To protect, but is actually a foam surface of the pond when it comes to history or even go for shock appeal. I ran very boring waiting for Alma, so it can blow the other team. The fact is, from point A to point B, but no energy or creative tension in this project, and could not say that this game is solely responsible for the dots.

All the love in the process of these games. You want to do or at least hateto do, but necessary. Passion is the key to success in games 2 and FEAR is without passion. I felt like one who has paid rent for several years with this title is not in the vortex of imagination and creativity that is needed. They are, after all works of art, important as in the movies, that line and should begin treatment, more than a bit '!

That said, I went into the game is quite simple, and as an action game is not pureunpleasant to shoot others, but I'm not here to find ammunition ... Ultimately, it was pretty steep and ridiculous, is finally Alma, which is a kind of death of a child naked. Not that you do not see anything, with long hair for the juicy bits! However, it is sad that a statement is FEAR 2, and is like a knife through butter Rio Grande boring after an accident with a can of cold baked beans!

Secondly, the fear Do not waste your time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment