Sunday, June 27, 2010

Recent Games Featured Match November 3, 2008


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Few years ago my sister downloaded a card game called Zuma Deluxe. At first I did not more careful, because I do role-playing was, as at that time.

One day my brother asked me to play with him, Zuma, when he was the youngest of our family does not disappoint, so I had to, it can take. What are the rules of a game to play? It 'been a terrible journey in which the history of my game you know the rules of the game are very popularand then when I was not quite compete with my younger brother!

Strangely, I was bored to play - you know I'm not sure to be in play is very stressful to know was the first time for me was a puzzle game -3 Gender: three identical blocks removed by others, if possible, please do it as fast as he could, because many games even if time passes.

now has more than five years of experience in my first game was a three-way game and playWe are increasingly meeting three games for us to choose a 'mind about these games?

My experience with games in two parts:
First Online Flash Games
Sometimes I like to play flash games online when I'm tired of playing a game of flash games do not need to install and freedom. It 'very convenient for us to relax, right?

Second download games to try, then to my favorites
I try to download the latest games in order,Others While studying at the three games of the match, I will share one of my collections for you:

Game 3 most popular games in November 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment