Thursday, June 10, 2010

The architects of the game testers - Learning to be a game tester


Image : http://www.flickr.com


When you play a mother like me, you probably spent hours and hours of games like Call of Duty 4 turn was the strategy, training like a boxer preparing for Call of Duty 5 World. I love video games! If you are a true hardcore gamer, have difficulty boring parts of games, so you can achieve good levels of bonuses and tricks. There were times when I slept, literally, next to my PSP or Xbox was. I live forThings.

How do I change my strategy and style in almost every game made me think, are really good in the test match. I began to see as a game tester for video games. Looking good information is not easy, so I thought I'd share some tips that helped me to get into.

First, no evidence will be a full game. If you hear is simply not true. Actually, you canvery boring job. Imagine sitting in front of a screen 6:00 to play the same scene again and again. This situation is not unusual, and I hope that helps you to understand that this work is not all glamor. You should find another line of work, if you think you are going to be easy to "play" games. In fact, I want to delete the word "game" and keep them for "testing".

There are games and fun, so they do not. The best part is that they can play new gamesIt 's a big reason why I decided to do. Another reason is that I am a student and a college degree. In reality, needs more tests are not university concerts. A big advantage for me.

Probably one of the best ways to achieve is to get a game tester companies like Artisan. Essentially all the heavy lifting for you, you can find a job and put a little 'work do not want to do anyway. The ratings on someDistrict 30 of silver just to consider a drop in the ocean, how much time you save.

Once belonging to the lowest rung of the ladder, you must take some of the highest paid jobs. This was fine with me when I started, it was only temporary, because I knew, and was a business that I wanted to go. They will take you through some of the basics you need to know how the company has announced. IfThey are persistent and stay, then you should have no problem scoring and better paying jobs with them as a springboard for a great opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment