Friday, February 12, 2010

Dragon Tattoo Gallery


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I grew up among the dragons. No, not mythology, but I think I would have liked. (If you have something like Draco - the dragon in Dragonheart). No, I was one of the products in 1980 - the decade of Dungeons & Dragons. I have crazy adventures with my brothers and my sister that I had been looking for a life! Also, do not allow players to D & D to another - his brother is the Dungeon Master - always trust!

I never enteredAll the mysticism behind the winged creatures, but my sister was on the ground, the expert in our house. (That is, if not fire-eater my mother when she was angry at him!) My sister is a bit 'before you pick the numbers Dungeons & Dragons - and dragons. In 1994, rolled around, he got his first tattoo of dragon on his left shoulder.

He never received a series of disagreements to get a dragon, as I said when I saw the tattoos of fairies. An artist is invitedIf ever lesbian tattoos of naked women on the legs! What the hell? Because my sister, was accused of the same thing, because it seems that the dragons, who tend to see men more than women? Hmm - I still unresolved brothers buried somewhere! Anyway, enjoy all remember that the dragons are actually met an explanation.

"I always thought of dragons, and I think it all started when I saw the movie, The NeverendingHistory. In this movie, the dragon looked like an albino Golden Retriever. I, also because the need to preserve and tend to like treasures. I do not know - I think I liked the idea of dragons as insensitive to pain and danger. Oh, and I liked the idea of frying my enemies in a similar! "

Dragons and not their turn, are of Eastern origin. Some believe the dragon god, Buddha, Buddhism and religion protected. InsensitiveFire Dragons were like gods and sea water, with certain powers to the rain and the influence of the storm in general. There were four guards in those stories - one for each direction - north, south, east and west. The Guardian, called Genbu Northern Ireland, a green dragon, worn in winter. Suzaku, the red dragon of the South, was the bearer of the summer. The White Dragon of the West, Byakko not fall into the country. The warden of the Eastern Seiryu, the blue dragon is a relationshipSpring.

Maybe a lot of love Drachenberg, because, like many shrouds creatures of the Orient in the mysteries of life and values that we need to reach a true understanding of ourselves. (Gads, I feel like Jack Handy, Deep Thoughts, or something like that!) In any case, a brave and protect the animals that had been given the responsibility to interpret. Why not print an envelope?

No comments:

Post a Comment