Sunday, October 31, 2010

Twilight - New Moon comment


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I watched the new movie "Twilight New Moon" today with my girlfriend. I was waiting for the movie a year and a half, and so was my friend. What happens is that the more fans we were thrilled that the film was made. I had high expectations on this, but he had a lot of things.

I was so anxious to go to the movies today, I received about 2 am, a cup of coffee and tried to remember what happened in the first part of Twilight. The excitation energyPassion, mystery, which was overwhelming. I had my hopes for the release great film event. But it turned out there was a lot less than I expected.

So a quick message to fin those who have seen and have not seen the film.

The film begins with the birthday party for Bella at the Cullen house, everything went well and it's fun, if a small incident, which cut out a piece of paper and made some bloodthirsty vampires. Then save the massacre vampire BellaEdwards begins to defend itself against family members.

Over the next few days with Bella and Edward break the leaves of the forest.

Much of the movie is the construction of the relationship between Bella and Jacob, and close the case, but in the end is not yet the winner werewolf, but losers, because Edward and Bella will be a big mistake to kill to survive. And they are all alive and happy almost new, Bella still wants to be a vampire, but nobody is willing to take thisOn vacation with her. The film ends with Bella Edward proposes.

Twilight love wise, I recommend the movie, but not the best it could be. If they were to see her again, I do not want, I want to advance much in the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment